Living in today’s hectic, stressful world is challenging to most adults. For youth, it can be overwhelming. Many teens & young adults have enormous responsibilities, some live in a chaotic, unstable or stressful home environment, some experience bullying & peer pressures, others don’t feel as if they “fit in”, several experience academic & performance pressures, or are reacting to adjustments or trauma. It is not unusual for youth to resort to unhealthy, risky behaviors such as cutting, binge eating and substance use. Everyone need a relaxed, safe environment to process their issues & experiences. If you have concerns about your teen, call us. We can help!
We offer the following services
- Counseling for Adolescents/Teenagers
- Help with self image, self esteem and confidence
- Coping Strategies & Stress Management
- Organization and Time Management
- Assessment and Strategies for Managing Internet and Social Media
- Academic Struggles
- Behavior Evaluations and Management
- ADHD Assessments
- Self Harm, Substance Abuse Assessments
Contact us at 479-799-5577, if you need a particular service that is not listed. We will be happy to help!